Business Development Manager Germany
Continuing the success in the Netherlands and France we’re happy to step on the gas, and therefore we are looking for a Business Development Manager who can focus on the German market. The Business Development Manager is responsible to kickstart our adventure in Germany through identifying and closing a wide range of our Agile training, events & coaching services. A strong balance of skills is required in creative solution development, opening new doors, winning back business and relationship building. This is a new business role, bringing on board new clients. The role will have an international focus, targeting mainly clients in Germany/ DACH.
In this position you play a key role in the further development of the German market. For example, you will:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client’s needs and requirements;
- Expand relationships with new and existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders/partners;
- Strategize and implement German campaigns leveraging digital (social media, digital advertising, websites, email, etc.) marketing tactics.
About Gladwell Academy
Gladwell Academy offers innovative practice-oriented training and prepares for recognized certifications for business and government instances in the field of digital organization transformation. We have a motivated and driven team in which we ensure success together.
Who are you?
You bring 6+ years of experience as Business Development Manager (including sales, marketing & account management) to the team, with a proven track record in Leading B2B sales and the ability to deliver and overachieve on revenue targets. In addition, our ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or another related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable;
- Strong leadership of customer account growth and sales performance management experience;
- Experience in managing CRM HubSpot, with SEO tactics, Google Ads, Email marketing, conversion optimization, social channels and Google analytics/metrics;
- Knowledge of the German Agile/Lean training, events or coaching market;
- Fluent German and very good English communication skills;
- A place of residence at a maximum of 300 kilometers from Amsterdam;
- An independent and proactive work attitude with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed.
Perks and benefits
- Part of the job is a remote working role, but with regular visits to our office in Amsterdam when conditions allow;
- An attractive salary plus 20% bonus;
- MacBook and company car including petrol;
- Monthly expenses (Phone, travel, coffees with clients etc.);
- A plethora of growth and career opportunities.
For questions about the position you can call Kimberley Boot (+31 630874916).
If you are ready to apply directly, you can send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gladwell Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Send us your application