We are looking for a talented and knowledgable Marketeer for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market. Are you a motivated person with a background in Marketing and working knowledge in and of the DACH market, someone who likes to take ownership and would love to work in an international and dynamic environment? Look no further and apply to join the Gladwell team!
About Gladwell Academy
Gladwell Academy is a fast-growing company, dedicated to train and equip the global leaders of tomorrow’s business. Gladwell Academy offers innovative, practice-oriented training and prepares for recognized certifications for business and government agencies in the field of digital organization transformation. We have recently expanded our activities into the DACH market and are looking for a dedicated Marketeer to grow with us. In this position, you will be responsible for the visibility, growth and market share of Gladwell in the DACH market and to expand the Gladwell brand. Translating Gladwell’s core business to the market’s specifics, understanding market maturity, creating a growth-plan for marketing efforts, liaise with sales and generate earned media by establishing Gladwell as leading transformation partner. We have a motivated and driven team that supports each other, and works together closely to ensure our joint success.
In this position you are responsible for promoting the Gladwell Academy brand and portfolio and are a key player in the further development of Gladwell Academy in DACH. Tasks include:
- Drive revenue for Gladwell’s Open Enrollment classes
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration (focus on brand awareness and course scheduling)
- Analyze customer insights, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Hubspot, Google Ads) and extract key insights for future campaign developments and go-to-market strategies
- Create proposals and recommendations on tactics, using aforementioned reporting
- Translate Gladwell’s identity and develop a dedicated strategy for the DACH market
- Identifying new business opportunities & partnerships
- Set up & streamline dedicated social media platforms (if/when required)
- Content Marketing : be actively involved in ensuring relevant information is available in German, ownership of the content on our German website
- Work in close collaboration with our DACH sales-team, sharing growth opportunities
Who are you?
You bring 2+ years of experience as Marketeer, experience in B2B Marketing and the ability to deliver enthusiasm to set and overachieve on targets. In addition, our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated Marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of the DACH market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German & English. Any additional languages are a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience in managing CRM HubSpot or similar
- An independent and proactive work attitude with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed. You are always looking for new ways of working and ways to develop our offerings to our clients.
- Available for 40 hours a week.
Perks and benefits
- Part of the job is a remote working role, but with regular visits to our office in Amsterdam when conditions allow;
- Working in a highly involved, motivated and allround amazing international team
- Competitive salary;
- A plethora of growth and career opportunities.
If you are ready to apply, you can send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about this role? Don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com
Gladwell Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Schicke uns Deine Bewerbung